If you are on a tight budget, trying to ensure that the kids are fed when you are out and about can seem like a difficult task, unless you are wanting to take along a picnic everywhere you go. Luckily, there are some fab offers on at many pubs, restaurants and cafes to help, which we have listed below. Just make sure that you the read the full T&Cs before you go.
Kids eat for £1
- Head to Bella Italia between 4pm and 6pm weekdays, Monday -Thursday and kids can enjoy a three-course meal and a drink for £1 with the purchase of every adult main meal. Meals are suitable for ages 2-11 years.
- From 11am in participating stores, IKEA family members can feed their kids for 95p, which includes pasta and a drink.
- Asda café is offering kids under 16 years to eat for £1 at anytime of day, seven days a week, with no minimum adult spend required. There is a maximum of one meal per child, per day, on this offer and runs up until 16th April 2023. You can also receive a free Ella’s Kitchen baby food pouch for babies under 18 months with any purchase.
Kids to eat for free
- At Angus Steakhouse, kids under 10 eat for free between 12pm and 5pm Monday – Thursday with every paying adult.
- Buy an adult meal at Dobbies Garden Centre and kids eat free. This includes a pick ‘n’ mix lunch and a drink. This offer is available daily from 12pm.
- At Gordon Ramsey restaurants, kids under 8 can eat for free from the set kids menu.
- Kids under 16 can eat for free at Morrisons café when an adult spends £4.99 or more.
- At Real Greek, kids can eat free when an adult spends £10 every Sunday. Under 12s only.
- For a breakfast treat, Premier Inn are offering kids a free breakfast with one paying adult. You don’t have to be a guest to take advantage of this offer and at TravelLodge, two kids can get a free breakfast with one paying adult.
- Monday – Friday, kids can eat for free at Bill’s with one paying adult.
- Yo! Sushi are offering kids under 10 years to eat free from April 3rd with one paying adult, minimum spend £10 and maximum 3 kids per booking to eat free.
- Kids under 10 always get free pizza at Purezza
- Shrimp and Grill are offering under 10’s free kid’s meals between 12pm and 5pm with a full-priced adult meal purchased. This excludes soft drinks and is limited to two free meals per family.
- Kids under 10 years can eat for free at Preto. Valid from midday in the holidays.
- Kids eat for free in the Pausa cafes inside Dunelm stores. For every £4 spent by an adult, you can get one free main meal, plus two snacks and a drink. After 3pm Monday-Friday
- At nearly 30 restaurants at Westfield London and Stratford City, kids under 12 can eat free between April 1st and 16th when with one paying adult.
- Kids eat free at Heathrow airport between 30th march and 16th April when an adult chooses off the main menu. At participating restaurants.
- Kids under 10 can eat free from the kids menu at Barbican Kitchen, situated on the ground floor of Barbican in London, with every adult meal purchased over £10.
For more money saving tips, sign up to our newsletter at madaboutmoneyoffical
Or follow us on