Half term can be an expensive time, but if you are looking at feeding the kids while you are out and about, these are the places offering discounted or free meals during February half term for kids. Just make sure you read the T&C’s before you book.
Kids eat for £1
- Head to Bella Italia between 4pm and 6pm weekdays, Monday -Thursday and kids can enjoy a three-course meal and a drink for £1 with the purchase of every adult main meal. Meals are suitable for ages 2-11 years.
- From 11am in participating stores, IKEA family members can feed their kids for 95p, which includes pasta and a drink.
- Asda café is offering kids to eat for £1 with one paying adult. There is a maximum of one meal per child, per day, on this offer.
- At Hungry Horse, kids can eat for £1 all day on the Monday or between 3pm and 5pm the rest of the week – £1 or £1.50 for slightly larger meals.
Kids to eat for free
- At Angus Steakhouse, kids under 10 eat for free between 12pm and 5pm with every paying adult.
- Buy an adult meal at Dobbies Garden Centre and kids eat free. This includes a pick ‘n’ mix lunch and a drink. This offer is available daily from 12pm.
- At Gordon Ramsey restaurants, kids under 8 can eat for free from the set kids menu.
- Kids can eat for free at Morrisons café when an adult spends £4.50.
- At Real Greek, kids can eat free when an adult spends £10.
- For a breakfast treat, Premier Inn are offering kids a free breakfast with one paying adult. You don’t have to be a guest to take advantage of this offer and at TravelLodge, two kids can get a free breakfast with one paying adult.
- Monday – Friday, kids can eat for free at Bill’s with one paying adult.
- Yo! Sushi are offering kids to eat free between the 13th and 24th February with one paying adult, minimum spend £10 and maximum 3 kids per booking to eat free.
- Kids under 10 always get free pizza at Purezza
- Shrimp and Grill are offering under 10’s free kid’s meals between 12pm and 5pm with a full-priced adult meal purchased. This excludes soft drinks and is limited to two free meals per family.
- If you are planning a trip to London, Harvey Nichols Knightsbridge, are offering kids to eat for free in their fifth floor café on the Sunday, but sign up to their member rewards and you can get free meals throughout the week.
For more money saving tips, sign up to our newsletter at madaboutmoneyoffical
Or follow us on